We went to pick out pumpkins as a family on Sunday after church. We have a new favorite place to go...the pumpkin "patch" behind the Agricenter. The people are nice, it wasn't crowded and the prices and selection were great! Tyler had fun pointing to and touching all the pumpkins, but his favorite part was playing with the hay!! They had a nice display for picture taking with a GIANT pumpkin, so we took off his coat for just a few minutes to snap a couple shots. Afterwards, we headed to Gibson's so Tyler could try his first donut, but he fell asleep in the car! Too much excitement at church and picking pumpkins, I guess! So, we got donuts to go and enjoyed them at home before he napped...he loved it!
 |
| Don't you want some hay??!! |
 |
Riding in the wagon...we were trying to contain him but it only worked temporarily! |
The finished product at home on the porch, minus the terra cotta pots for the mums...I need to clean them out this weekend.
I also took the opportunity to get a few pics of my growing belly. I have so many of me pregnant with Tyler and I want Baby Girl to have some of me with her...though it does not thrill me to take pictures of me in this round state! Here I am 23 weeks pregnant...much larger than what I looked like at this stage with Tyler. We have decided to name her Caroline Elizabeth Brasfield, after much debate and compromise! :)
You look beautiful! So does your front porch! hehe and I love the name. Such a nice, classic name. :)
ReplyDelete