I already shared that Tyler is into wearing hats lately. When he first got his safari hat, he wore it for most of that day and even took it to bed with him during nap time. He also loves sunglasses after receiving a pair as a big brother gift. Those have also gone to bed with him during nap time! Ha! If he is wearing a hat or sunglasses, then he wants Russ and I to wear ours, too. He loves to put on our shoes and hats. And, of course, I can't forget to mention his new fascination with his green frog boots. Boys love to play dress-up, too!
 |
| Russ calls this Tyler's "Panama" look. |
 |
| Eating with the infamous hat on his head! |
 |
| Cool dude! |
 |
| Styling in his dino hat! |
 |
Cheesing in Mommy's hat. (Sorry for the grainy pic...taken with the BB.) |
 |
| Wearing Mommy's hat while watching Curious George. |
We have quite the collection of dress up things already...some from our costume box of things Russ and I have collected over the years. And some things I've picked up cheaply at consignment sales and the Dollar Tree as I find them. When we organized the playroom, I dedicated 2 drawers to dress-up and we finally broke into them this past weekend. At one point before I could get the camera, Tyler had on a conductor hat, Elvis glasses, Mardi Gras beads and a feather boa. Mommy was sporting a crazy hat, sunglasses, Mardi Gras beads, a boa and a cape. Haha! It was so much fun. I know that we have many more hours of dress-up fun in our future. Especially as little Miss Caroline gets bigger.
 |
| Tyler, the train conductor, playing with his trains. |
 |
The wrist bands and Mardi Gras beads complete the outfit, don't you think? |
 |
Trying on Daddy's beer hat. And yes, Russ took this to wear at Beer Fest. |
 |
| Taking a break to play with cars. |
 |
| Watching them go 'round...will blue or red win?!? |
No comments:
Post a Comment