Monday, October 14, 2013

BWSC family picnic

Russ' company Barge, Waggoner, Sumner and Cannon had a family picnic at Shelby Farrms yesterday. Russ has been working there since January and he really likes it. This job change has really been a blessing to our family, as well, because Russ is able to come home at a decent hour most every night and does not seem nearly as stressed. Halleluah!

This picnic was the first time that I was able to meet many of his co-workers. They another family event right after he started in January, but I was sick and VERY pregnant and did not go. It was a very casual event - they rented one of the pavilions and everyone brought outside games to play. I brought a quilt and we spent almost the entire time playing on it. We enjoyed lots of yummy cookout food and we had a great time just soaking up the warm weather and sunshine that is rare mid-October!

A co-worker of Russ' took lots of great pictures...many of these are hers.




















No comments:

Post a Comment