Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

We had Caroline's 8 month pictures yesterday with Cassie. I also asked her to get some of both kids and of all of us as a family, hoping for a good Christmas card picture! While I did not have a voice because of my cold and therefore it was SUPER challenging to act silly and get the kids attention, I think we still got some super good shots and I cannot WAIT to see them.

As a bribe reward for good behavior, we told Tyler that we could go to the Pumpkin Patch if he smiled big for the camera and listened to Ms. Cassie. He was super excited about this reward and he was really good, so off we went to pick out pumpkins! We went to our favorite place at the Agricenter. They have pretty good prices and they always have fun displays set up for picture-taking with HUGE pumpkins! It was pretty crowded though because of the Farmer's Market that is also there on Saturdays.

Tyler was not as cooperative for these pictures as I would have liked, but in his defense, he was pretty pictured-out by this point. He loved walking around and touching all the pumpkins. Caroline was definitely a fan of playing with the hay! We picked out 4 pumpkins - one for each member of the family - and they are now on our front porch! And now every time Tyler sees a pumpkin on someone's porch, he screams "PUMPKIN PATCH!" Ha!

I can't wait until we carve them later in the month. I think they will both love it!





Another big pumpkin display!


Checking out another HUGE pumpkin!


Checking out the "peanut pumpkin".
We had to put him in the wagon eventually to contain him! He did not mind and loved riding in it!
Caroline had to get in on the fun ride, too.
We told Tyler to smile and hug his sister...Caroline does not look quite as amused!
Our little pumpkins with our 4 pumpkins all picked out and headed to the car!
Daddy with the kiddos and pumpkins on our porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment