So, Tyler had some good Daddy time on Saturday at the Memphis Tigers football game, while Caroline, Granna and I stayed home. There was no tailgate at our Tiger Lane spot, but they went a little early and had fun throwing around the football before the game started. Tyler all of a sudden decided it was time to go in and see the football players, so they packed up headed in. They sat with Aunt Elisha and Kate, so I got regular updates and a few pictures texted to me throughout the game. Of course, Daddy bought popcorn, which is now a sporting event staple. Russ told me a funny story...when Tyler heard the band play he said, "I hear music. Daddy, let's dance!" Ha!
Russ said Tyler was really good!! They left the game early and got home with time to get Tyler down for a late nap. I know they had a good time and I am looking forward to my Mommy-Tyler date soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment