Saturday was a big day! Before the triathlon both kids got haircuts with Ms. Tricia. Tyler is an old pro now, but this was Caroline's first haircut! I want to grow her hair out long, but it was looking so scraggly that I thought having it trimmed would help it look thicker and grow faster.
Tyler went first and did great. When it was Caroline's turn, I fully expected to have to hold her in my lap like I did for Tyler's first haircut. But Ms. Tricia said we should put her in the booster and see how she would do...that some kids surprise us! And while she wasn't super thrilled about sitting there and she cried if I even attempted to walk away, she did really great!! She liked playing with the colorful hair clips on the bar of her chair and that kept her distracted.
I am loving the way it looks in the back now...much more full! First haircut success!
No comments:
Post a Comment