We celebrated Caroline's 2nd birthday with friends at The Little Gym this weekend. I could not be more pleased with how easy this party was for me...no set up, as I dropped off all our decorations earlier in the week and they had it all ready for us when we arrived. And no clean up either. Plus, it was really affordable...I booked back in October and got a great discount. We had just the right amount of kids at the perfect ages, too. I would book this party again in a heartbeat!
 |
| This was taken right before she stuck her hand in one of the cupcakes... :) |
In my opinion, it was just the perfect party for Caroline at this age...she is an active little girl and she LOVED running around, playing and being the center of attention. She had an absolute blast, as is apparent by all these pictures, and I think her little friends did, too. They tried to do some organized activities at the beginning but our wild group just wasn't having it. Ha! They did have fun with the parachute, did somersaults over the big round circle, tried to catch all the bubbles and jumped on the big mat. And there was only one injury (sorry, Preston, for the bloody nose!), but several close calls! Picture overload of all the party fun to ensue!
 |
| Wesleigh made this sweet Valentine for Caroline at church. Love her sweet spirit so much! |
 |
| Sitting and ready for introductions... |
 |
| That didn't last long. Ha! |
 |
| Tyler giving his buddy a hug after he accidentally gave him a bloody nose. :( |
 |
| This boy is signed up and ready for soccer this Spring. |
 |
| Taking her turn flipping over the big circle! I cannot believe she did it! |
 |
| Laying down waiting for the big mat to blow up! |
 |
This is my favorite picture taken all day...look at mine and Cami's faces! Tyler just about jumped on little Margo and I was freaking out! Ha! |
 |
| These 2!! |
 |
| Emily got in on the deflating the big mat fun! |
We tried to get all the kids to sit down for a group picture but these were the best we could get! Ha!
The kids were all hungry after all that fun, so we went into the party room next for pizza and cupcakes. Caroline was again excited for her cupcake, but when she tried to blow out her cupcake and didn't she got scared when I started bringing the flaming cupcake closer to her to blow out. I had to help her out a little. Ha!
Everyone got their party wands as favors after eating...they were cuter, but were just accidents waiting to happen as the kids were flinging them everywhere. Caroline got whacked in the check with one at some point because she had a welt across her face, but she never shed a tear and kept right on playing.
 |
| Ribbon wand party favors |
Special thanks to everyone who came and made it so much fun. Our kids did not want to leave when the party was over, but were definitely ready for bed that night! I still can't believe our sweet girl is TWO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment