On Sunday, we had our typical mile-long to-do list around the house, but we also found time to play, too. Tyler splashed around in his little pool AND got in the big pool for the first time! I was a cold 68 degrees, so we just played on the steps. I think we may have a little fish because he loved it! Russ was outside with us working on installing our new pool safety fence. He dove in afterwards (which startled Tyler) and played basketball. Surprise - Tyler loved the big basketball and watching Daddy shoot.
We also went to the ballpark to watch Russ's softball game. He and I went on a walk for about half the game - there is a great kids play area and pond with ducks that I am sure we will enjoy at future visits. We watched the second half of the game with some of the other moms and kids from the team. It was Tyler's first trip to the ballpark and we all had fun.
| Before the game pic with Daddy. T was very distracted...lots to see! |
| Stroller ride with Mommy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment