At first he used to just get excited when we opened the door to go out by smiling and waving his arms and kicking his legs. Now, he will all out pitch a fit if he wants to go outside! It is funny, but it will probably get old real quick...especially when he doesn't get his way. What a mess!!
Since I stayed home yesterday and worked outside most of the day, Tyler was not happy to be playing inside with Granna. At first, he would just watch me from the closed storm door, laugh and beat on the glass when I looked up at him. But that only lasted so long. So, before his afternoon nap, we blew up a baby pool, put it in the garage where it was shaded, threw in some sand toys and stripped him down to his birthday suit to play. He was in heaven, combining water and outside...his 2 favorite things!! He would've stayed there all day, I think. I bet this will become our new summer habit. And that is fine by me!




No comments:
Post a Comment