As of tonight, we officially have a climber. I honestly can't believe it took him this long! He saw me go up the stairs yesterday and tonight he found them twice and climbed up them both times. The 2nd time I had the camera and was careful to watch him, too. Good thing, since he lost his balance on the 3rd step. I caught him and he's fine, he was just startled. After that he climbed onto the hearth in den and sat there and played. Oh dear.
He also took a couple steps on his own tonight, too. He has done this a few times now. Getting close! We're in trouble!
He also got his 2nd haircut ever this weekend, as I'm sure you can tell by the pics...it's a little short for my liking...he looks like a little Hitler! Ugh! Oh well, it'll grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment