Sunday, March 24, 2013

Future Gymnast?

On Friday, I kept Tyler home with me in the morning so we could go to Sega for some gymnastics fun. They have an open gym for preschoolers for only $5 on Tuesday and Friday mornings, so we decided to meet the Youngs and try it out. It was a lot like the Little Gym, but much bigger! There were a lot of kids there, but there was so much room and so many things to play with, it didn't seem like it. Tyler loved just running around in the open space, climbing on all the obstacles and jumping on the trampoline. I had a hard time getting him OFF the trampoline so someone else could jump! Maybe he needs a mini trampoline for his birthday...

Oh and I should mention that I have even more respect for SAHM's...getting a toddler up, dressed, fed and keeping him entertained while doing the same for his infant sister AND trying to get myself out of the door by 9:15a was TOUGH! Not to mention chasing him around the gym for an hour with C strapped to me! Needless to say, I was excited to drop him off at daycare in time for lunch/nap and have the afternoon to rest!

I left the house in such a rush that I forgot the camera, so these pictures are taken with my awful Blackberry camera...sorry!!




Tyler and Bennett were crawling around chasing each other!
Bennett finally caught Tyler. Ha!

A couple videos of Tyler in action...



No comments:

Post a Comment