We left extra early so that we wouldn't miss the Senior Day festivities pre-game, but wouldn't you know that we hit bad construction traffic that had us running behind. To say that Russ was not happy is a MAJOR understatement!! It was DJ Stephens', a very beloved Tiger Senior, last game and Russ wanted to see the celebration. When we finally turned onto the FedExForum street, the line to park in the garage was a mile long! I finally told him to get out and run in so he wouldn't miss DJ and that I would park and carry Tyler inside. Yep, just call me Super Wife...really, I just didn't want him to pout the rest of the day! Ha! He made it just in time and Tyler and I made it to our seats right at tip-off, so all was well.
Since Caroline was born, Tyler has wanted my attention a lot more. Not in a bad or demanding way, but in a sweet and very loving way. It seriously makes my day! At the game, Tyler sat in my lap the entire time and we laughed and talked about everything he saw. He was so good and it was a really fun day!! I love my big boy!!
| He ate almost the entire bucket of popcorn by himself! |
Plus the Tigers won and DJ got a standing ovation when he left the court!!
No comments:
Post a Comment