We had a pretty low-key St. Patrick's Day because we went to church on Saturday night. Afterwards, went out to dinner for the first time as a family of 4. Tyler is really becoming such a good little eater-outer...he enjoyed chips and his quesadilla. He kept pointing out the peppers hanging on the wall behind me and the basketball on the TV. Caroline was awake the entire meal and did pretty good most of the time...when she started fussing, I would just shake her seat to calm her down. We still scarfed our food down because I knew she was like a ticking time bomb ready to go off! (Sorry for the grainy pictures...they were taken with my Blackberry and the quality is terrible!)
 |
You can't see it, but Caroline wore her first smocked dress to church. It is solid white and was a gift from Liana. She looked precious! |
Sunday, I went for a morning run without the kids. I am slowly trying to get back into it. It is tough, but running without the stroller is WAY easier! The kids and I played at the house while Russ worked on a few projects. That afternoon, we headed over to a friend's house for a St. Patrick's Day play date / Selection Sunday watch party. The Tigers got a 6 seed to the Big Dance and we were excited! Cooper and Tyler had SO much fun playing together!! And yes, the kids wore their St. Pat's Day shirts again...I just threw them in the wash so they were ready to go!
 |
| Sweet Caroline modeling her outfit! |
 |
| The pine needles rode with us in the car to the party! |
 |
Yes, Daddy is wearing a crazy hat (so he would have some green on), drinking a beer and holding Caroline! |
 |
| Sweet Cooper enjoying his snack! |
 |
Playing ball...they had so much fun throwing it back and forth to each other! |
No comments:
Post a Comment