We all piled in my Honda Pilot and utilized our 3rd row seat for the first time. To say it is TIGHT in the back is an understatement, but they fit...it is a good thing that Joe and Kat are small people! We were running a little behind, so I dropped Russ, Tyler, Joe and Kat off at the door, while Caroline and I parked the car. I didn't want Tyler to miss the ducks' grand entrance and it takes me a few minutes to get Caroline in the carrier. I got to the Peabody right as it was finishing because I was greeted to a mass exodus of all the tour bus visitors!! It was crazy! I found my family at the fountain where Tyler was having the Time. Of. His. LIFE!! The ducks were really putting on a show...dunking their heads under water, chasing each other, flapping their wings, splashing, etc. Tyler loved every minute, jumped up and down, screaming and squealing with joy! I honestly don't know when I have ever seen him more excited! I think he would've gotten IN the fountain to play with the ducks had we not been there. A sweet lady next to us said she found it more entertaining watching Tyler have so much fun than the ducks!
| Tyler, Mommy with Caroline and Uncle Joe |
| Pure joy from being soaked!! |
| The Duckmaster replenishing the duck food. |
We headed home after lunch to get Tyler down for a nap and watch the Tigers in the 2nd round of the NCAA tourney. The only thing that would've been better was if the Tigers would've pulled off the win. Other than that, it was a pretty fun day!
A cute video of our excited little guy...
No comments:
Post a Comment