Sunday, March 3, 2013

Haircut

On Saturday, we took Tyler for a much needed haircut. We have been getting Tyler's haircut at the Salon by Muddy's at a friend's recommendation who also has a little boy with a lot of fast growing hair. I have really liked his cuts, but they were growing out WAY too fast around his ears. I've been telling Russ to tell Tricia to cut it much shorter around his ears, but each time he comes home, it's not any shorter. Russ told me that I just needed to go and tell her exactly what I wanted.

So when I said "we took Tyler"...I mean the entire family...4-week-old Caroline included...while it was snowing! At the time this was happening, I was NOT excited about it, but it turned out OK in the end. Tyler got his haircut shorter and I got some super cute pictures. Now, we'll see if the cut lasts 6 weeks! Caroline did well only fussing a little bit from her car seat in the salon. But there was a lot of fussing over her...all the hairdressers and blue-haired ladies (because who else is getting their haircut at 10a on a Saturday) couldn't get enough of her and how tiny she was!
Big boy Tyler on the booster seat getting his haircut.
The iPhone saved the day because
he was seriously starting to lose it!

Afterwards, we all went out to Blue Plate for breakfast...our first meal outing as a family of 4. Tyler was wonderful and Caroline slept right until the food came out! We scarfed down our food and jetted out of there. I can't imagine anyone likes to eat-out to the sound of a crying baby!!
Playing with trains rather than help Daddy color.
He did not do much coloring, but
he would not put that crayon down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment