Monday, June 9, 2014

Tyler's 3rd Birthday Interview

A new birthday tradition I have been excited to start at 3 is to ask the kids questions around their birthday and record their answers. I want to remember the things he loves each year, the friends he's playing with and the funny things he says. Tyler's 3rd birthday interview is below and some the answers are pretty funny.


Me:  What's your full name?
T:     "T-Y-L-E-R!" (I think he thought I wanted him to spell it!) When I asked him again, he said "Tyler G-wen (Glenn) Brasfield"

Me:  What is your favorite color?
T:     "Green and red." (an almost immediate response)

Me:  What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy, Daddy and Caroline?
T:     "Play with them and eat food." (I think he meant eating meals together.)

Me:  Tell me about the house we live in.
T:     "Memphis!" (meaning, that's where we live...Ha!)

Me:  What do you like to do in your room?
T:     "Sleep."

Me:  What do you like to do at school?
T:     "Play with my friends." (He also said something about going to Ms. Barbella's room and I have no idea who that is!)

Me:  What are your friends' names?
T:     "John Michael, Motto, Charlie, Ashlyn." (He hasn't seen JM since they moved in 2 years now probably, but he still calls him his best friend and includes him in his prayers almost every night.)

Me:  Who do you want to marry?
T:     ??? I had to tell him that boys marry girls when they grow up and then he said Ashlyn and Charlie.

Me: What is your favorite animal?
T:     "Tiger, elephant, giraffe, lion."

Me:  What is your favorite book?
T:     "Curious George and the Dinosaur."

Me:  What is your favorite TV show?
T:     "A good show." HA!!!

Me:  What is your favorite movie?
T:     "Toy Story and Happy Feet"

Me:  What is your favorite song?
T:     "Let It Go" (from the movie "Frozen")

Me:  What is your favorite food?
T:     "Popcorn"

Me:  What is your favorite drink?
T:     "Coffee!!" Ha...I questioned this response and he said, "Yes, coffee is my favorite!"

Me:  What is your favorite snack?
T:     "Popcorn" Again!

Me:  What is your favorite toy?
T:     "Cars and Trucks and Airplanes."

Me:  What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
T:     "A bear." (WHAT?! He doesn't take a bear with him to bed?) "A car." (This is true sometimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment