Russ and Tyler camped out at Farm Park in Germantown this past weekend. Granna was in town to keep Caroline and I was going to go, but the boot kinda put a damper on that idea. So, Russ invited David and Nicholas and Jarmon and Sam to join them for a boys only camp out.
It was a pretty low-key affair, or so I'm told. They set up camp, ate (all the food was provided by Germantown Parks) and played. Tyler apparently didn't want to go to bed, but Russ finally made him turn in around 10:30 p. They checked out the farm animals before packing up and heading home.
I had to work late that night, but all the Mamas of the camping boys got together at Jennifer's house for a slumber party of our own. We enjoyed dinner, drinks and visiting until way too late. No pics, but it was a super fun time.


















No comments:
Post a Comment