Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hot Dogs, Hayrides and S'Mores

On Saturday, we headed out to the far depths of Collierville (almost in Fisherville) to enjoy a family day at the farm with my Hope Moms group. Our friends the Whitleys put on a great hayride and cookout at Jeffery's parents farm. They provided hot dogs for us to grill with all the fixings and s'mores for dessert. The had a tractor set up with a wagon full of hay and Jeffery took the kids on hayrides around their property. It was a super fun afternoon.

Tyler and I were on the first hayride and Caroline was upset that she wasn't riding, too.

Checking out the cows while we rode.


Playing in between rides.
Caroline (who is obsessed with her belly button lately) and Wesleigh.


Tyler just loves Wesleigh and he followed her around like a puppy all afternoon.




Mr. Jeffery let Tyler ride up front in the cab with him and Wesleigh!







The set up for the day
Sean and the boys kept catching crickets and threatening Andrea with them. Ha!
An attempt at a group shot. Ha!
Sweet Olivia...Her Mommy was working so I told her I
wanted to take her picture to send to her and this is how she posed.
Later that night, we left the kids with Granna and Russ and I went to see "Gone Girl" at the movies. I read and loved the book and was really looking forward to the movie. It did not disappoint!

Selfie before the movie started! Yep, we were those people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment