Sunday, October 18, 2015

Pumpkins and the Corn Maze

After the Saturday TIGER VICTORY against Ole Miss, we headed home to Granna and the kids and decided to head up to the Agricenter to pick out our carving pumpkin and get a few pictures with the BIG pumpkins. I am not sure why, but all the giant pumpkins were white this year instead of orange. Tyler tried to pick up every pumpkin in sight and I was terrified he would bust 1 (or 10) and we'd have to buy them all! We did manage to get some good pics and agree on a pumpkin to take home.























Afterwards, I decided to head home (too much boot-walking for one day!) while Russ, Granna and the kids headed across the way to the corn maze. I was told that Tyler was the leader (of course!) and everyone had fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment