The kids were both in the CtK Christmas program this year. It was our first program ever and I was pretty excited. Granna stayed in town to see it, too. The kids entered the chapel through the side door, so there wouldn't be tears when they saw Mommy and Daddy in the audience. Tyler was SO excited to see us in the audience.
 |
| All the parents standing up trying to get a picture as their kids came in...it was hilarious! |
 |
| Tyler's class coming in! |
 |
| Before the performance started. |
The entire preschool participated...the 18 month tot classes up to the 4's. They all wore their Christmas pajamas and sang together and it lasted about 20 minutes. I had no idea how our kids would do, but we were told that Tyler knew all the songs and motions better than anyone else in his class. He did well for the first 2 songs, but then stopped participating. I'm not sure what happened, but he just stood there looking upset. He would sit down for a little bit and then stand back up. At least he never cried.
 |
| Our friend Evan had a speaking part! |
 |
| So did Cooper! |
Caroline and the rest of the Tots sat in the front. From our seats, you couldn't see Caroline, so I got up about halfway through to try and get a few pictures. The Laundre's said that she was hilarious to watch at the beginning because she knew all the motions to every song! Ha!
 |
| You can see Caroline and her class sitting in the front. |
 |
| Her class made shirts to wear so her PJ shirt was tied around her neck. |
 |
| Caroline and her buddy Connor! |
After the program, we went back to the kids classrooms. Since we have 2 at the school, we had to split our time...Granna and I went to Caroline's class first and Russ went to Tyler's. In Caroline's room, they did a gift exchange and the parents helped them open their gifts. Caroline got a new puzzle from Wesley and gave a necklace to Zoey.
 |
| Tyler walking back to his room with his class. |
 |
| Caroline spotted Daddy and ran over to him. |
 |
| Giving Zoey a hug after she opened her gift. |
 |
| The grade school came and did a handbell performance. |
 |
| Connor and Kelly |
Once Caroline settled into eating her snack, we went over to see Tyler. He was upset not to see us all right away, but he quickly recovered when Granna and I got there. He gave me a super cute reindeer ornament that he made and then I let him help pass out the teacher gifts (I collected money from all the parents to do joint teacher gifts). Then Ms. Beaudry and Mrs. White gave them all a new book. It was a fun morning!!
 |
| Tyler's teachers opening their gifts. |
 |
| I just love the art they do! This one won't be saved but I had to snap a pic! |
No comments:
Post a Comment