Cherish these moments - tomorrow they'll be memories.
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Caroline is rolling over!
Last week, Caroline rolled over for the first time. I put her down on her activity mat to play and then she rolled over. I thought it was maybe a fluke, but she did it several more times. Her teachers at school even said that she had been trying all week and that they also saw her do it once earlier that day. Russ was pretty bummed to have missed her first time (since he was out-of-town), but she showed him several more times this weekend. Yay for our big girl!
Here's hoping that she doesn't roll over in the crib at night just yet...when that happens, it will likely mean the end of the swaddle. Boo! We don't want to mess with Caroline's good nighttime sleeping habits if we don't have to!!
Rolled over onto her tummy at 4 months old!
Of course big brother had to come see what the fuss was about!
When I picked Caroline up, Tyler crawled under and said, "I crawl under and play too." Silly boy!
Here's a video of Caroline rolling over. She didn't make it quite all the way over in this video, but you get the idea. Plus, there is some pretty funny commentary with Tyler, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment