Last weekend was nice because we didn't have a whole lot planned and it was just us most of the weekend. I love weekends like that, especially now that I'm back at work. I crave down time with my family and time to catch up on house stuff.
 |
| A little family tummy-time action. |
Saturday morning, Russ took Tyler on a family bike ride while Caroline and I walked. Tyler is obsessed with bike riding with Russ and practically begs to go every day. He loves going up and down the big hills in our neighborhood - I try not to think about how fast they are going. Every time they passed me and Caroline walking, Tyler would say, "Hi Mommy, I ride bike!" with such excitement! When we quit riding (because Russ was tired), Tyler cried. Poor buddy.
 |
| Caroline giving me a smile from the stroller during our walk. |
 |
| This little girl loves to suck on her fingers! |
That afternoon, we headed over to the Johnston's for a cookout. Brian barbequed a Boston butt and ribs. It was amazing!! Tyler had fun playing with Alex, Reed and Preston (the Fields' joined the fun, too), while Caroline got a lot of loving from Ashli. It was a fun and low-key night.
 |
| Preston was enjoying some ice cream while it looks like Tyler was picking his nose...gross! |
 |
| Preston (2), Tyler (23 months), Reed (5), Alex (8) |
 |
| Preston was all done smiling and went back to his ice cream. Ha! |
 |
| Alex and Brian |
 |
| Ashli giving Caroline her bottle. |
Sunday, we headed to church in the morning and in the afternoon, we finally got to take Caroline's 4 month pictures with Ms. Cassie. The rainy weather had been thwarting our plans for over a week! I am excited to see them, because I think we got some great smiles out of Miss Caroline!!
No comments:
Post a Comment