Friday, June 21, 2013

Hole-in-One

Last night we ventured over to St. Louis Church as a family for their Hole-in-One festival. It was our first time and we didn't know what to expect. Honestly, we didn't have the best experience and only stayed a little over an hour. I think it was a little situational, but long story short...it was muddy and we had to wait 48-forevers for our food. Russ waiting for our food meant that I was on Tyler-duty at the playground solo with Caroline in the Ergo. It was super muddy and it was overrun with so many big kids that were not being watched by their parents. I'm so glad we hit golf balls first, because when we finally got our food, we took it to-go and headed for home. The good thing is that Tyler had a great time...he had no idea that Mom and Dad were frustrated. Maybe we will try it again in a few years when the kids are bigger. And when there wasn't a monsoon the day before...

Russ hitting. He did not bring his own clubs - my fault for telling him not to, because I didn't think
he'd want to lug them around. He said he would've had 10 hole-in-ones had he had them. Ha!



Tyler waited patiently and got to go out and "hit" the last ball with Russ.


Of course, he wanted to do it himself!

Playing on the playground!

No comments:

Post a Comment