Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2013 Christmas card and family photos

Our Christmas cards went out last week and now that I think most everyone has them, I can finally share it on the blog! (This is a scanned copy, so the color quality isn't super great.)
Front
Back
I think this might be my favorite Christmas card yet, though I am pretty sure I say that every year! Mpix delivers again and at a great price because I got them printed during their Black Friday card sale...woohoo!

We took all these pictures at Caroline's 8 month photo shoot with Ms. Cassie. I have been waiting to share them for almost a month so that I wouldn't spoil our Christmas cards. This was our most successful photo shoot with the kids to date because both cooperated and we even got some smiles out of Tyler!! Here are all  almost all of the photos that she took. Yes, I know, I usually narrow them down more, but there were just so many good ones!












I don't know how many times I tell Russ to not have things in
his pockets for pictures. He just does not listen!












No comments:

Post a Comment